It’s the Temple Owls versus
The George Washington Colonials!
Our Junior Girl Scout Troop is invited to see a Temple Women’s Basketball Game!
When: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Where: The game is at Temple University at the Liacouras Center.
If you plan on attending, try to work out some carpooling to this event.
Our troop account will cover part of the cost, so please send in $4.00 towards the cost of the ticket so we know how many to purchase. You can also email me to let me know if you are going to this event.
Directions: Liacouras Center
From I-95 North or South
Take I-95 to Callowhill Street exit. At the light, make a sharp right onto Callowhill Street. Follow Callowhill to Broad Street, turn right. Proceed northbound on Broad Street approximately 3 miles. The Liacouras Center will be on your left. Make a left onto Norris Street. Turn left onto 15th Street. Go past one light and the parking garage will be on the right.
From I-76 West or East
Take I-76 to Route 1 or Roosevelt Blvd. Proceed north on Route 1/Roosevelt Blvd. to the Hunting Park/Broad Street exit. Follow the exit to the end and make a right at the light onto Broad Street. Proceed southbound on Broad Street approximately 3 miles. Make a right onto Norris Street. Turn left onto 15th Street. Go past one light and the parking garage will be on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment